What is a Virtual Business Address?
A virtual address is ideal for sole traders, entrepreneurs and freelancers looking for a professional business address to build their profile and keep their personal and business life separate. For a small business working from home, a virtual office business address can be the difference between making a sale and missing out on business.Benefits of a Virtual Address with E-Factor Properties:
- Increases Business Credibility
- Protects your home and family from unsolicited callers and post.
- Reduces costs but improves professional appearance
- Opportunities to rent meeting rooms and hold business meetings at your registered address
- Secure post locker with your own key access
- Access to free Business Support with our team of qualified Business Advisors
- Post Forwarding
- Mail Collection: 8:30 – 5pm Monday to Thursday. 8:30 – 4:30pm Friday.
- Daily or Weekly post forwarding – cost of postage plus 12%
- Special delivery/ Recorded items – cost of postage plus £2.50 per item
- Post forwarding is subject to a minimum of £2 per month